Thursday, December 30, 2004

Some words to share

I realized love a person is like finding a suitable shampoo. Like everyone, because of cheap, fast convenience, they use the 2 in 1, 3 in 1, and 4 in one shampoo. It’s like loving someone you’ll feel you’re a good match, you’ve luck so being together.

As a matter of fact, it’s all their excuse of using 2 in 1, 3 in 1, and 4 in 1.

When washing hair the amount of shampoo and conditioner you use, the time you spend and the water temperature are different for everyone. Just like love, which comes from being fond of each other? When you’ve found a suitable shampoo you don’t want to change forever. It’s just the same as you’ve found your lover.

I’ve found a suitable shampoo… but I need time to learn how to use the shampoo, how to keep and how to purchase…

Are already 315pm... And I am here to send in my blog before I go to see my dad in the cemetery… I am playing one of the piano piece that I used to played for my dad… he loves this piece a lot… all my cousins will be sending me of to the airport… they are not happy now and they ask me why am I leaving back to Aus so soon…

I text him last night… but I’ve got a cold shoulder from him… I wasn’t happy… I can’t blame anyone for this… this is what I’ve deserved…

I’ve told my aunt about me and him… she encourages me to come back… she has told me a phrase that floating in my mind now… Love is never having say you’re sorry… if u love a person… the most grateful thing is the forgiveness among both of u… time will prove it… if a love is not able to gone through the examine it means we are not ready for it…

Okie... got to go to the cemetery now and I need to gather in PJ for dinner… gone for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home