Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Back to my room in Malaysia

Hmm is been quite sometimes never been into my room... well... I miss my room so much... got my things and boxes collected from the custom by my mum for me... everything stack in my room like the store room :)

feeling tired and restless at the moment... after the 8 hours flight is good enough to kill me... and see my mum's ceremony... quite a lot of relatives and friends are here... wonder if they dun need to work....

it was a surprise to all my cousins :P... they were real happy to see me in front of them... so of them we shouting for joy once they saw me... some of them thought they were dreaming lol... it is really a fun morning... but I am really tired now :s....

my nieces and nephew dun really recognize me... but I hope they know they got a aunty like me :x... anyway most of my relatives are crazy over my return to KL... but they were upset when they saw me cry after my mum left my house....

I din follow them to the guys house... I am not in the mood at all... wtf! Watching mummy getting marry man! I hate this the most! I am DAMN FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!!

Is there anymore meaning when a bird flying without the wings? Is there anymore meaning if someone living without the breathing? Will there be happiness if I live without u??... Sigh...

I miss my bed... is still new... my wardrobe still nice....
I think I am the main character in this ceremony... everyone was happy when they saw me... and keep talking with me... Duc was always being with me in the ceremony... everyone thought he is my bf... I've shown Ian's pic to some of my cousins and aunties... once they saw it they said wah leng jai wor~~~ chan sai Lar.... that means wow, is a handsome guy, both of r match :).... I said nothing but just show them the picture...

Duc is now in my room helping me to clean some of my stuff into my wardrobe and relaxing at my sofa :P... thanks Duc... I am still wonder y... y ar? lol... y I would never choose him? He is a good guy right? Hmm... Something wrong with me... will check out later hur hur hur...

got a pair of night dress or dinner gown from my god father... is in pink color... and going to the saloon to set my hair soon... and then will be wearing the night dress as I love it so much... hmm how am I going to describe the dress? It is just as nice as the bride's dress lol.... well well everyone said I look good in pink :P I can't wear black or else I will look thinner :S... like skeleton :s

I hope my mum will not angry hahaha! She is supposed to be the main character but every concentration comes to me :P wuteva! Dun feel like talking about it....
every of my cousin become so handsome and so pretty!!! One of my cousin came back from Germany in last week... my god... he is so handsome now!!! :P then my cousin from Mississippi got so pretty now... I think I am the one who become uglier and thinnest :S.... anyway.. I am not into the beauty contest that cares?

I miss Malaysia man... is like a bit different from Australia... not use to it yet :P.... okay got to unpack some things and will be typing something tomorrow as tonight will be sleeping in concord hotel :P all cousins had planned to squeeze into the room... Duc is joining us as well... so will not be coming home tonight unless anything else happened :P
hmm I’ve left my laptop and my phone line to Laco they all to use... as I only bring my HDD back :) anyway mail me if u all miss me :)
is not a good weather to get marry... so is the weather sad for me as well? ...................

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, December 28, 2004 8:10:00 PM, Blogger Katherine C said…

    Joey!! Miss u so much... How r u now? After reading ur previous blogs, realized that ur mum is really the greatest mother..should be thankful as she found her love. If u keep thinking of the past, u r seeking for sorrow.. Try to open ur eyes & ur heart to accept & appreciate what's in front of u... u will find this world as beautiful as u ever imagined. Wish u find ur utopia soon ^_^ "Dun Worry Be Happy"!!

     
  • At Sunday, January 02, 2005 2:06:00 AM, Blogger Mengel T said…

    If I read this blog earlier and knew that you stay at Concord, I will ask u treat me Hi-Tea there kekkeee... damn~!

    Btw, took any photos? got the photo of u wearing nite gown?

     
  • At Sunday, January 02, 2005 5:22:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    got, my mum have it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home