Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Earthquake, Tsunami

Just finished reading news form the net... got to know some places affected by the earthquake in Malaysia :S...
sorry to hear that, if it's affected your place... sigh....

My condolence to those victims from the earthquake... :S... was pretty sad to hear this disasters... I don’t know why I had cried after I read the news....

Just got replied from sj, ah nic and derr as there are alright... still waiting for the reply from mum :S.... wonder if everyone is alright back home :s....

Now the only person is Kate... she got no contact number and wonder if she is alright :s... I hope she will be fine.... phew!!!!! She is alright and she is online now :P

I just text him as well... but haven't got his reply yet :s... I hope he is doing fine too.... just got his reply back... and he said he was ok, still alive.... phew~

Early in the morning the new housemate (Mark) had clean up the kitchen and I was too tired to help out... anyway I will be cleaning it whenever I finish cooking....

jie left and went back in the morning... she got to leave early as she is going out with her ex bf at night for dinner....

Laco knock on my door early in the morning as he left his keys in the room and the door was locked... I don’t know why I got no expression when he told me his door was lock and his keys are inside the room....

Today is a very cold day... is raining in the morning when I was reading about the news... :S.... sometimes the weather just as same as my feelings.... anyway I hope will be fine soon....

Hmmm anything else? I guess not at the moment... All my worries been cleared... hope everyone in Malaysia will be fine soon.... take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home