Saturday, December 25, 2004

Time to get prepare

I am about to prepare to cook and then will prepare to go out... and I feel like writing down how I feel at the moment so I come and type a blog again...

Hmmm I send him a mail and I tell him I want to prove to him... But he said I would show him in web cam now if I see him online...

He said he dun mind how thin I go... But I really mind... Is a bit diff now... sighing...

Anyway... I will prove and I want to prove...

No matter wut I just want to prove and nothing else! and I hope and really hope he will find someone he loves soon...

Sigh... jie is here liao and jie ask me to cook now so when Laco is back we can have dinner and so we can go out faster... suddenly got no mood because I am feeling sleepy.. But come to think of it I dun want to sleep at home in this festive season :S...

Okay le... time to go now.. as I will update about my night later when I am back....
hope u all have a happy Christmas eve and merry Christmas to everyone :)
ciaoooz



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home