Thursday, December 23, 2004

Weird dream

I had a dream last night... I dream of Him... but he had sex with other girl... the girl seems to likes him a lot but he is using the girl for sex... He wasn't happy after that.... and after I saw that, I walk away.... sigh... hopefully that dream will not come true... maybe there is no confidence in this relationship?..... Well... Is my entire fault...

Hmmm feel like talking about yesterday.... I went for a job interview... well if I got the job I will be staying in Australia... If not I will look for a job in Malaysia... I dun want to stay as jobless.... I quite happy with the offer from that hotel... is a 5 star hotel... I wish I will success... :s

Yesterday I've made Tang Yuan for my housemates... well is not as successful as the previous one... but i guess is still alright.. At least is still soft as usual... Chris want to try out the poppy seed one... and we end up throwing away all poppy seeds one because is really weird and sucks lol...

Anyway when Laco came home... we was like crazy and he used to a life where he will walk with me somewhere near our place... so we went to the Coles and grab some chicken wings and spice to grilled chicken wings... guess what? the chicken wings are sucks because we almost get it all burned lol... too near to the fire, but besides the skin it was really tasty... they love it though lol :P

Hmmm.... I'm feeling empty at the moment... just woke up but the whole brain was really stuck! :S anyway will end here now and will see what happen at night :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home