Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Try It On my Own

I'm wiser now
Im not the foolish girl you used to know so long ago
im stronger now
ive learned from my mistakes which way to go and i should know
i put myself aside to do it your way but now i need to do it all alone

And i am not afraid to try it on my own
i dont care if im right or wrong
ill live my life the way i feel
no matter what ill keep it real
you know time for me to do it on my own

Its over now
i cant go back to living through your eyes
too many lies and if you dont know by now
i cant go back to being someone else not anymore
i never had the chance to do things my way
so now its time for me to take control

Oh, i start again go back to one i'm running things in my way cant stop
me now ive just begun dont even think about it there aint no way about it im
taking names go down the line yes im gonna take my turn its time for me to
finally stand alone stand alone

this is the last song he send to me... and this is the last song he asked to me listen to....
I used to promised myself will get all the trance and techno musics on so I will not think of him anymore... but I realize no matter how and what music I turn on... I will miss him still... anyway just feel like crying now... but what am I crying for? sigh...
*take a deep breath* okie I should be okie now! Nothing is impossible unless we are not trying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home