Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Just feel like posting

I guess I will take this blog as my diary....

My mind got blank actually.... I know wut am I thinking and I know I miss him loads....
something that I should not look back anymore... I shall move on... yes... I need to move on....

Been living alone for so many years... I feel like I am looking something to fill in the empty part of my heart... but I know is like playing fire most of the time... maybe I was thinking if there is a fire starter then there will be a water to put off the fire...

No matter u understand what I am in typing now...I will still continue typing as I want to trash everything out from my mind....

The mind of thinking of him is still fresh... he is away for few days and I am taking this

Chance to suit myself to have a life 'without him'... yes, after this few days I will need to go through the same life... so I am telling myself... DO NOT MISS HIM!

I am just a normal human... with feelings, thoughts, mind and bla bla bla
mum is getting marry on 28th December, Duc and his mum are going to attend the wedding dinner... I am really unhappy and disagree for this wedding but what can I do to stop it?

I keep asking myself what I actually want to do... am I happy with what I'm going through at the moment? What are the things I achieve in year 2004? All those stupid questions pop up in my mind and it makes me feel blue...

I feel like continue typing but I am really tired now... I think I need a good rest... yes... definitely a good rest...

Hopefully after the rain it comes the sun....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home