Thursday, December 23, 2004

My birthday

Yeah, I was born in 11th December... I don't know why I am happy for this birthday... but is just feeling great in my birthday... I should share with u all how I celebrated my birthday this year :P

Hmmm... This year I've got my birthday celebrate for whole week! No I should say whole month! lol... there are still people wish me happy birthday until today lol....
well... let's talk about the exact day of my birthday... when my computer, mobile and my alarm clock's time turned to 12am! all my friends kissed me on my cheek for my birthday :P then overseas friends start flooding my mails, my sms and my mesgs in IRC and MSN :P

I've got his card in 10th December... he had send me an e card....and that is the first e-card I open in this year :)

So I came home around 1230am... I came online... he left me a mesg in MSN... and he wished me Happy birthday... I was not around when he mesg me :s
then when I maximize my IRC I saw the topic in #my.fm had changed... and they had wished me in the channel as well...

I went to the kitchen to get some drink, Laco asked me if I want the surprise he had ready for me now or later in the morning... since I know wut's my plan are so I got to asked him to show me immediately... there u go... another creamy cake for me :S

Then I went to Coles with Rica I wanted to cook for her but is too late... It was about 1am :S and she wasn't happy because she had a big fight with her bf... she looks sad and I try to talk to her... she told me she doesn't want to get marry with her bf and she told me she was really depressed in this relationship.... maybe I am straight forward but I asked her why she choose to continue while she knows she doesn't want to marry him and she was not happy with this relationship? -.- sigh... she is using him to fulfill her emptiness?
Hmmm... when I was in Coles... he called me... he wishes me and he told me he is on his way to clubbing :s.... then I was really unhappy but I know I will call him when I reach home....

Right after I put down my things from the supermarket... I called him... He wished me and he gave me a birthday kiss on phone... I know this is not what I want... sigh....
then I went online... actually I expected Sj and Derr are the first one who wish me... but... surprising LFC is the first net friend who wished me and sms me lol... anyway he had put a smile on my face when I first saw his sms :P

Out of sudden everyone wished me and we had celebrated in yahoo messenger... I expected him to be there but he was having fun in the disco :S.... but I should not be demanding as jaja, Sj, derr, regis, Gal^, eline, nana, Gio, Joanne, Verdon, bb vinc, daniel, swindy and I can't remember if I left out anyone had joined in and sing me birthday song :P it was really great when I got this virtual party online and when I heard the birthday song...

then when everyone left... Sj had sung me some songs and I went to sleep at around 730am as I will meet Serena at 10am...

In around 1030am, I met Serena and we went to Footscray... Duc was there to had breakfast with us... we've got roasted duck and roast pork as breakfast... then I went to the saloon and get my hair cut and wash... then we went to the market to get Fish, prawns, clams, vege and some fruits... and then we went to the city.....

When we are in the city... I've met cherry, hota, liz, vincent, carol, raymond, melz... and we had a drink then I got to rush home as we got our gloceries with us....:s
after all that and we reach home... and I've cut a cheese cake for them... and I start preparing stuff for dinner....

I've shoo everyone out as I dun like ppl to disturb me while I'm cooking :P
they all having fun in my room and mess around my things :s... then when the dinner is done everyone came and had dinner.. Right after the dinner I had another cake again... is a green tea cake from serena :P... then Rica intro her friend to me and he will celebrate his birthday in 12th dec :P...

Then I got myself prepare... I was tired, pain and I know I am trying to make myself busy and occupy so I will not think of him....and so we head to the Pub (the crown) unfortunately, Laco didn't pass through the security guard so we got to find something else...

And so we went to the pubs somewhere around our place... but they closed early.....
Then we took a taxi to the city and get some wine.... I suppose to be happy as I am like a queen in my birthday... every one of them pleased me and they make themselves available just for my birthday....

Then we came home and some of the friends are here again.. and there u go we drink again :S... everything was in mess... and I am trying to clean up slowly....and so they planned to go to watch sunrise...

in 515am I rushed everyone to go out to see sunrise... the whole gang went out without dress up properly lol... but it was fun as we walk we laugh and make fun of each other... then we expected there is no sun because it was cloudy hahaha.... but we wait patiently and finally we saw the sun!!! :P and we play water at the beach.... it was really fun and nice...

After that we all was like tired and some of them was really drunk and they wanna walk to st kilda beach... but we failed to walk until at kilda beach because we were too tired to walk... so we turn back when we reach Albert park...
anyway.. There goes my birthday for this year... I can't think of anything now... So I better stop now until I feel like typing something later :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home