Friday, December 24, 2004

Just a little words

I din manage to sleep even though I am tired...

Was collecting ppl to play netbig2

at first I got Regis gor, Jackson, Daniel and myself but Jackson’s server wasn't that stable and keep lagging so I got to find another player... when I am looking for another player I saw him online so I asked him but he said he dun feel like playing... so I din ask or say anything else....

In 306am (my time) he came online in IRC... I got pain out of sudden and I can’t breathe nicely :S... but I am a bit better after I lay down...

He din even say a word... but he joined #munky.... i am happy... really happy for that... thanks a lot :) I am really happy for that...

Okay... I should stop typing already... I dun want to cry again... my eyes already swollen... anyway... he log off in 3.38am after I set to away mode... hope he will have a good night sleep and a happy Christmas eve...

Good night... muacksss (a good night kiss for him)....

Whoever in my msn stop asking me about I Love U KKY... yes KKY is him! And I love him! :x

-end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home