Friday, December 24, 2004

Today's diary

It’s 1.01am 24th Dec 2004
I don’t know y I feel tired now... today spend lots of times of being a listeners and helping ppl... i know sometimes no point to help ppl... but i feel happy after that...
my sis called me today and asking for Christmas present lol... this year i send nothing home as i got no mood to go shopping for them.. I am tired and I think I nid some rest...
when I sang song today I missed him and I cried... I tried not to think anymore... but is just automatically think of him... anyway I think I should be okay...

I am feeling pain now as I keep eating the whole day and keep vomiting I hurt my stomach :s is bleeding now.... anyway i hope it will be alright...

will celebrate my Christmas eve with my housemates... Serena coming over... and then Laco will be working and after his work he will come home for dinner... Chris will join us as well... as in Christmas we will just go out to have bbq i think... but i feel like resting at home as I feel I was bz ever since my birthday.. Nothing much left at home and I keep buying new things in :x going to ship back again kekeke... dun care... I will just go and buy things I like...

And in Christmas night I will need to go to meet my relative for dinner.. And then in Boxing Day laco planned to go to shopping... and there u goes my weekend will be occupied :)

I don’t know y whenever he online my heartbeat will be beating very fast... I feel like mesg him but I don’t know wut to say... sigh.... I dun want to be a hi bye friend to him... looking forward to gain more weight to prove it....
today been talking to my god father as well... finally my cousin is here to take over my things :P so I am out for temp I think.... if I am still jobless I will be back to the shop to work there :s

I’m still thinking should i go home? Hmmm... I don’t know... I will decide after i prove to him...

Err... I think that's all I bought lots of Milo dairy snack... is like caramel but is Milo caramel... so I can gain more I weight I think... and I hope so... okay.. There u go my whole day gone like this :)

I wish he is alright and I hope he will find someone he loves soon....
just before I am ending this blog jaja send me this in ym lol
Friends online are people we may never see....we see pics, we see cams...it isn't the same...we grow close...we care and love one another.....one day we may not hear from one another...our hearts will break...all we see is a name on messenger but the person we don't see anymore....we pray... please come back...all I ask is you remember me in the good times we had.... keep me close to your heart...friends forever...pass this on to all your friends....if I get it back. I know that you are really a friend forever
well is meaningful but I am too tired to pass around anymore...
okay I really cant stand the pain gone now.. :S
113am 24th dec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home