Thursday, December 23, 2004

About my day

1:39am 23rd dec 2004

hmmm today was pretty moody... I realized whenever I got moody I will clean my room.... and today my clothes were all around... and I had terbalikkan my room... well well... I took whole day to clean my room, play games with housemate... chat with friends... and cleaning my room... I had changed the light bulb for my room so I feel a lot better....

Today I’ve got a long lost relative called me... I think I saw him when I was young... he called me out of sudden and we chatted on the phone in a while... he is actually my dad's cousin... if not mistaken he is 1 week older than me and he is in melb too...
after came to melb so long I din realize I’ve got a relative here lol.... but I am really happy that I got one more 'friend' to know in here... I think I need more friends... so I will not simply think anymore... friends that I mean is really have fun, chat and share my problems.. and not those who will leave me when they know I am facing some problems....

Today my friend who never chat with me about personal things had came to chat with me about his and my personal things lol... feel weird though... but I am happy to share with him as I know him for quite sometimes... and I hope he will get the one he loves soon :)
from one of my friend's channel I’ve found out this topic It takes a lot to hate you, it takes too much to forget you, but it took so little to love you. Never say good-bye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can take it, never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go... is really makes me think of him... y him? :S.... and I miss all the topics we had set together... I missed the time I had spend with him... and he is back home already... he is online now... but we didn't chat as i am in busy mode....

When i surf on his friendster... he din approved all the Christmas greetings testi I send to him... I think he dun want me to flood his testi anymore... sigh... I hope he will enjoy his Christmas...

The Passionate Love May Cease To Exist Once Man's Span Is Up, But Memories Are Everlasting Nostalgic; Live&Let Die ---- there was once where everyone realized about my msn nick and this is one of my 'gor' told me one... :S... I missed him...

Learn from mistake, time and love is a good tool to cure the wound no dogs, no idiots, no bots, no betrayers allowed... we welcome our friends only, pls join #mamak our affiliation channel---> set in 24th oct... Which is 2 days after we quarreled...? I remember that was a big quarrel... we almost broke up... but we didn't... :~~~~~~

My puzzle is complete as you have filled in the missing part *muakz*!--> this is another unforgettable one... this is the one i said to him and he set as the channel topic... this topic had been set in 09th sept but been changed to no topic on 03rd dec.... 2 days after we broke up... I was still crazy and I came online siaoing around.... he was angry and he scolded me... I was sad because he compared me with someone I dun like... but I was happy because I know he is still care for me...

It is so hard to tell someone you miss them without letting them know... ----> he had changing to this topic in 04th dec... I did ask him if that topic is for me and he said yes.... I know I missed him too... so I know exactly how he feel... the topic remain till today and I will always afraid that when he come online he will change it again... and I really hope he will not change....

[01:59:58] (&SmartBot) BtLeJu|Ce was last seen online 5 days, 22 hours, 53 minutes ago. ---> He is back to the life where he dun online IRC much again... before he knows me he seldom online in IRC... but after he is with me he online almost everyday.... I used to tell him I feel secure when I see his nick around in IRC... I dunno y but is just a feeling....

Hmmm... We had been communicating through msn nick for quite sometimes... I used to call him and just keep quiet... I just want to listen to his voice...
I guess u guys should know how I feel now... or wut I am doing now... Yes... I lose to my tears again... I think I better stop now and get myself occupy again...
206am 23rd dec...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home