Thursday, December 23, 2004

Just feel like blogging

hmm time now is 602pm and is 23rd of dec :P
today I had an appointment with friends and doctor... was not that good as I dun really take good care of myself.. But I am trying hard already... i force myself to eat lots of things :P

Anyway... I was really good mood today I dunno y... I went out with housemates as well and we did a well planning for tomolo (Christmas eve), Christmas and boxing day... I hope I will be fine...

And still considering to step to the airport or not.. I really dun want to see my mum in her wedding gown with this guy :S... I am not thinking it now and I dun want to destroy my good mood now :S

Today got to know some new friends as well :P... Laco is jealous.... he wasn't happy when I talk about him.... ekekkeek... anyway I hope we should be fine...

For the pass few days my house owner had invite her friend to live in our house... they were horrible... her voice was horrible and she love to make noise when she is home.. She is a smoker and she was from HK... when she is home she will just smoke and the whole house will full of second hand smoke... then air ventilation in the house is not so good so i really hate it.. :S

and she invited her another msian friend to stay over in the house... they were really stupid and mad... they smoke, drink, make noise in the house... they just mess around in the house... then when there are home they will just turn on all the lights at home! Arghhh I just hate it :S.... anyway... they had been chased out today by the owner hahahaha... tai sei tai sei and tai sei... but we really got fate... I met them in the train station today... damn the HK just stared at me and of coz i stared at her back hahaha....anyway is non of my business anymore :P

okay next... yesterday I went to see Liz and i told her about the guy flirting me and she taught me a good way which I got to tell those who flirting me I am a bad girl which i am rude I am smoker I smoke weed and I swear a lot... lol.. I will remember this tip to chase away those flirters lol....

hmmm wut else... today my friend ask me to call him lol... well well if i call him we will not talk also... so i will not call him lor... I realize love a person doesn’t mean we need to be with him or her all the time.. As long as he is happy then I will be happy too :) I hope he read my blog last night as I left him my blog webby... hmmm I miss him again... :S....
well well... I got to stop here will be continuing if I got anything to type at night... I am feeling happy yet feeling pain and tired :s... ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home