Saturday, December 25, 2004

Just woke up

Just woke up like 3 minutes ago... my time now is 1253pm.... is Christmas eve today....
when I woke up in my time 8 something I was really tired and feeling unwell... and I came and look at the messenger his nick still there and is in away mode.... but his nick is in my offline list now... anyway.. Am not going to talk about him now....

Today’s weather is cold... I will celebrate a cold Christmas Eve without snow :s... anyway is better than hot rite? :P hmmm... I feel like drinking coconut juice... something wrong with my eyes... got swalloned... I dun think I cried last night :S....

Anyway when I feel a bit better now... and when I woke up I went to check the mail box but a bit disappointed as I received the bill invoice and not my 'birthday' present :S... I suppose to receive something from my friend... he had called me in Wednesday and he told me he send by pos laju already :S.... no matter wut I prefer to have less expect than keep expecting it... things that I dun really wait for it will reach faster one.... weird :s....
hmmm... wut else... I need to get prepare to prepare the food in few hours time... but I think I will go back to sleep longer as I know if I hang out with them they might plan to go to see sunrise when we all got drunk or anything again :S so I think I need more rest (hehehe i realize girls should have a good rest or else we will never expect ourselves to get a nice skin lol)

Is cold now!!! And I love the cold weather!!! :P but the weather makes me feel like sleeping :s is cloudy at them moment and the highest temperature will go up to 22 degrees only :P not like yesterday!!! 30 degrees... siao one :x....

Anyway is summer now y am I complaining here? lol... I should have prepared for all this ma hua hua hua...

Okay wish him have a happy Christmas Eve and hope he will enjoy himself....
ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home