Monday, December 27, 2004

Morning in the Boxing Day

Last night I’ve been chatting until 4++am... even though I leave my pc in 4 something I am still rolling over on the bed as I feel pain :s.... anyway I am not sure what time I felt asleep... but I had a nice and sweet dream....

What is the dream about of coz I will not tell out... as I heard ppl said if I tell out the sweet dream it will not become a true... so I want to keep it and I hope I will be real...
my time now is 1144am.. As jie woke me up when she woke up just now... I am still feeling tired but maybe of my pleasant dream I am really a bit energetic now...

jie is showering so I got to wait for her and take shower later.. so I got this chance to type out what am I thinking at the moment....

Never been stop thinking and dreaming about him... but what is the point while he is staying only on my mind and dream?

Will be buying some souvenir soon :) grandma wants me to buy her some abalone which I will check out later in the shop... hmm... I wonder what is so nice about abalone as I dun really like it... :x

Laco wrote me one sms and he wants me to go out for dinner tonight with him, and only him... I dun think I will leave jie and Chris and Duc alone as they are here to celebrate this festive season with me....

Last night when I watched meet the fockers, i felt a bit annoying as he keep talking next to me :S... I wasn't concentrate on what is he talking about but I was concentrate on the movie.... feeling not really comfortable as Duc sitting at the left and Laco at my right... yes... sometimes when 2 guys trying to protect u, u will feel secure and fun... but when someone is trying to make u decide something.. That is really a hard part where your heart is just somewhere else...

Hmm what talking me? I don’t know as I am still feeling sleepy now... no matter what this is just a place to trash everything out from my mind... Nothing much though... no matter u understands or not this is just the place for me that i writing 'diary' of my life my mind my dreams or whatever....

Okay I got to stop here as jie is here watching me typing... she is waiting for me to get ready keke... I dun even brush my teeth yet... So I got to move my a** into the toilet soon hahahahahaha.... hmmm I will write something else when I am home later... But I really hope I will have a great day as I wish to have a sweet memory...
tata for now and thanks for reading my blog again... will be continue when I am home later :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home