Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas

Hmm my time now is 2.07am 26th December...
Wonder how I gone through my Christmas? Well I woke up in my time 330pm... As I slept in 745am... :S was really tired... sleep on the same bed with jie and she damn funny... when she wake up she blow on my ears and then pretend nothing then I go to use my bolster and throw at her lol...

Once we woke up we were still feeling tired and bored... Duc woke up earlier and he went home to get changed and his mum had cooked something for us and he brought over to my place...

Hmm want to know who Duc is? He is currently my friend; just a friend... is he potential to be my bf? The answer is NO... I’ve really try to be with him but seriously... something that is not click means is not click anymore... so we remain as friend lor sigh....

Okay after that Rica and her bf asked if we want to go to crown for fun... so we went to the crown at first they went to hunt for food... seriously Rica is really wasting lots of food... she actually ordered lots of food and she spend us the meal...

she ordered sashimi, sushi, roast duck, roast chicken, chicken wings, fried quail, fried noodles, fried rice, sesame prawn, black bean beef and some veggie...
and so we had our meal in crown food court, due to the pain at my wound i got to eat something light which I got myself some sashimi only...

Before we had our dinner we went to the arcade outside of the cinema for some games... me and Laco always play in a team and we won most of the game :P
after the games we went to bought the ticket movies as we watched meet the focker.. It was a comedy and quite funny too... We enjoyed the movie though...

after that we came down and we went to the pub to have few drinks... right after that my dad's cousin which is the one who older than me 1 week had called me and he said he want to meet me and we met in crown as well...

Right after he met me he asked me if we want to go to pub, I need to come home to leave my stuff so we came home a while...

I've got 500 dollar from kai yeah as my Christmas gift... and I’ve got original DVD Lord of the ring part 1 2 3 from Duc....

and then we came home and we got change and went out again... unfortunately the clubs and pubs are full and I was not that well... almost got fainted so we came home and chat in living hall...

I think that’s it for today if I left out anything I will continue tomolo as I am feeling unwell... I nid to get some rest now... gone for now... :)

Okay once again merry Christmas! And enjoy the boxing day sales later :)
signing out form the blog

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home