Sunday, December 26, 2004

My Christmas Eve

6.33a.m 25th December...
yes I just came home from the beach... Besides tired... Am feeling a bit drunk as I drank some red wine at the moment...

Hmm... wut I did in my Christmas Eve... I wasn't happy and feeling a bit disappointed of how I gone through this Christmas eve compared with last few years...
hmmm I think my sixth sense is quite strong now... anyway am not going to type about that now.. As I will gone blank soon...

I grilled chicken wings, fried yippee, blanch prawns, fried veggie, and have had raw oyster with Tabasco sauce with lemon juice.... that is the dinner for the Christmas Eve...I can’t really eat and i got myself some Asian greens because my wound is pained...
Laco was late for dinner and everyone start eating with out waiting for him and he was a bit upset of that... but after a while he was alright and I think he missed his family a lot...
after the dinner we clean up the dishes and the kitchen and we got sweet potato soups as the dessert...

Since I am the one who did the pre-preparation, so I got myself prepare to go out.. Right after I got myself prepare Laco was still on the phone with his mum and we were waiting for him for about 45 mins... I was really no mood and tired... as I feel pained... but I just feel like getting drunk...
he was unhappy and he shut his room door once he got into the room and so I knock his door and asked if he want to join us to crown... then he got prepared and we gone to crown...

Once we reach crown there are indoor events and we were there to celebrate the Christmas eve and welcoming the Christmas... and so about 1230am the event ends and we went to have some drinks... is really crowded and I hate it as when I am standing somewhere there are guys touching me like octopus...:S... and so I am trying so hard to squeeze out... after that we went to had cheesecakes and some tea.... I was trying to call him to wishes him as I think of him out of sudden but he din pick up my call...
then we came home with some Mc Donald’s and we had red wine and some ruski lemons again.. We drink up to 6 bottle of red wines and jie was drunk... :S...

They insisted to go to see sunrise and so we got ourselves prepared at 530am and we walked to the beach to see the sunrise... today is a cold day highest degrees is 20 degrees... I love cold weather but since jie din bring her thick jacket I got to borrow her mine and I got myself a thin jacket.... I was freezing as I assume it will be fine when we are at the beach... Unfortunately it was cloudy and windy...

We sit at the beach side and jie fell asleep.. Laco confessed to me and he asked if I want to be his gf... I told him no as I missed someone else....
and so we were quiet and we sit there to wait for the sunrise... today is really a nice sunrise and is like the sunset i used to see... is really beautiful... but since I am freezing I suggest to come home..

And here i am at my come blogging... And jie is sleeping at the moment...

There are still glasses and wine bottle to be clean up and my room is a bit on mess because they play with my pillows and bolster just now....

Duc is sleeping in the living hall as he was drunk as well... okay I think I got to go now or else I will be crazy of being too tired...

Err I think that’s it for my Christmas eve and will be typing something when I wake up later... gone for now...
good morning, good night, and merry Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home