Monday, December 27, 2004

A blog before I sleep

hmm... whole mind is him... not used to it when I online and din see his nick on msn... before I went out with friends just now I was online and he wasn't there but now he is online at the moment...

I will just type out everything on my mind before I got to sleep again...
hmmm

I got my things clean up as my rooms and the kitchen was kind of messy when I am home... so I got all my things keep in one of the kitchen rack... then I got all clothes hand nicely... well I love my new clothes.. I got to buy new one because I am getting thinner and thinner :S...

Christmas is just like my new year.. Bought lots of new things... anyway am not going to list out again... as u can see from my previous blog...

what I had did just now... well... I got all things clean up and I went out with friends for drinks... I wasn't drinking any alcohol as I will be back soon... so I need more rest...
I will be back for mum's wedding soon... and I will in Malaysia for only 2 days... will come back Australia for my new year eve as I got plan for that already...

will be back with Duc and his mum... looking for a partner for the dinner... as I dun want to Duc to be my partner and all the aunties and uncles will start crapping here and there :S...

hmm... been prepared well to ready to go on board... I am feeling sick and tired now and hopefully I will be the one who keep eating and watching ppl in the wedding... not really in the mood and not really want to bless them :S...

I am not a good daughter... I know that... And I admit that... but what to do?
I chatted with his friend that night and at first he was telling me 'he' is waiting for me... but I felt he got someone else... Just a feeling... I don’t know y... I just don’t know y... whenever I think of him I break into pieces... okay I will skip until tomolo and express it out again...

jie is keep asking me to bed now :S she can’t sleep without me sleeping :s... sigh.... anyway she is really a funny and cute one as she took care of me a lot.. thanks jie :)
hmm I suppose Duc will come to surf on my blog soon as he saw me typing this blog in the morning :) and Duc here is a message to u... thanks for reading my blogs.. But stop telling anyone about the secret I had like me and Laco.. no one knows besides my friends who come to surf on this blog.. And I dun want to have any huu haa form them :s...
alrightz... enough for now.. good night everyone and may everyone have a pleasant dream
p/s: if 'u' r reading this... please take good care of urself and rest well... miss u... sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home