Monday, December 27, 2004

My Boxing Day

956pm 26th dec
I just finished my dinner and just back from shopping...
hur hur I’ve spend lots of money today in buying souvenirs as well as my own stuff... let's see what I’ve bought...

I’ve bought a pair of sandals, a pair of boots, 2 pants, 2 skirts, 2 blouse, 1 scarf, 2 pillows, 2 books ( about cocktails), key chains, cosmetics sets, 2 bags, 2 pair of ear rings, 2 pairs of bikini, some underwear and perfume... besides that, I had bought a pajamas for my god father, some abalones for my grandma, one watch for my grandpa... some cosmetics sets for my mum, few tops for my sis and some toys for my nieces and nephews... and some chocolates for other relatives (just in case they ask for it) basically are everything for my close families only :) nothing much..

that’s all for my shopping... and is tired of shopping as well... then me and jie went to play game at arcade and guys went to their own shopping and drinks...
everyone gather at the main entrance at 630pm... And we were really tired... then we went to get some foods back before we came home... right after that we come home with all the shopping bags...

Once we reach home there is 1 France guy and 1 American girl in my house.. And they were using my stuffs in the kitchen... I wasn't happy with that and I was frustrated so I came into my room and jie was here to accompany me... she knows I was upset...

Then Duc and Laco came in as well and we had our dinner in my room.... y in my room? Because we are talking bad about that couple... there were not really friendly to us and we are not happy with them as well :S... they came in today only they did lots of laundry man... wtf..!

Anyway enough of it... I just came in and type something that I am unhappy of... and I will write something else that are in my mind later as I want to make a sign in every of my belonging so they can differentiate those things are mind, and I had put up a sign to avoid people to use my stuffs...

Well... Gone for now... will be back later to type out something else later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home