Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I am feeling dizzy

3 sleeping pills is really killing me :s... I ate 3 sleeping pills last night and I slept until now... I can't remember if I dream or not but is really K.O....

feel very dizzy at the moment... will crawl back to the bed soon... another 12 hours to go :s.... hmmm... he changed his msn nick to dun fall away and leave me to myself... dun fall away and leave love bleeding in my hands.. I wonder who he wants to dedi the mesg to... anyway I know I am not belong to him anymore and he is not my bf also...

No point keep thinking and dreaming about him.... I know whoever reading this blog care a lot of me... thanks :) I know what I should do... dun worry I will be fine... just need sometimes to put myself in a situation where I can 'pick the bone from the egg' :) when I got myself okay.. Then I will be alright....

He is consider a good guy that I met... he is cute, caring, lovely, thoughtful, he respect and love his family... and a lot more to go... but with my condition now I got to crawl back before I fell from the chair.. :x...

Anyway gone for now and good morning to everyone :) wish u all have a nice day after a short break during the weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home