Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I've packed everything

Finally I got everything squeeze into my luggage lol... well well this trip is a short trip so basically everything in the luggage is the souvenirs lol....

I dun want to stay so long in Malaysia as I dun want to see that guy or I dun want to see my mum to be with that guy! I still miss my dad and I dun allowed any other guy to touch my dad's things... or use my dad's things.... I hate that!

Just got to listen to 2 Chinese songs... both songs being translate into English already

first song is from li shen jie - chi xin de que dui
thinking of using one cup latte to make u drunk
so I can make u love me more
u will never know the feeling of admire
as u got somebody else from the beginning
when I saw u and him I realize that my love is just a stupidity
u will not know the hurtful of my heart as u will never feel it before
the hurt that I had u will never know
and why am I forcing myself to love everything of yours
u rejecting it straight away and I will just shut the door to let myself cry
even though I know is impossible to let u leave his world
but I am still waiting for the appearance of a miracle
and until that day u will realize there is someone who love u and upset for u

another song is from sun yan zi - ni bu shi zhen de ai wo
issit the end between u and me?
pls do not use the silent to answer me
I feel so strange
is like the needle get into my heart
u will never talk about that
and I guess u r trying to hide from it
u r not hard to express yourself
but u r just waiting something to make it clear?
I think u dun love at all
when I am used to be abandon and is not freedom
people who are in love will never know at all
real feeling will always the most hurtful
I think u dun love me at all
when the caring being neglected
the real love will has lots of choices and I can still give u lots of freedom
finally I realize that love can make someone grow up in one night
the immature love makes me feel insecure and scared
if there is not spark in this love we got to learnt o let go

there is no one that I want to dedi both songs to, but I quite like both songs.. And I got it translate badly lol...
I am still wondering who he dedi his nick message to :S.. Sigh...
anyway got to go out for dinner and will be back to chat a while before I leave to air port :) gone for now :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home