Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Just to share some memories between him and myself

Just think of the first month anniversary we had.... in that night, everyone gathered in Ym to sing songs for us...

That was the first time he sang 'ni shi wo lao po' by richie ren... for me... I was really impressed and I was touched as well... he is English educated and he is not really good in mandarin, but he had practiced the song to get everything pronounce correctly... and I reckon that is the most fluent mandarin I ever heard from him....

Besides that he had sang me Bon Jovi - Thank you for loving me.... and I had replied with I live my life for u by firehouse... He likes the song as well and I had sent him the song... He wanted to download the song himself as it is faster for him... but I insisted to send to him as it is much more meaningful if I sent it to him...

He always loves me, protect me, care for me silently... and I know I am asking for too much at times... I am just a bad gf in that time....

And there u goes... our first month anniversary celebrated online with some friends... I miss that moment.... sigh....

In the second month's anniversary we got argued... but we get back together very fast...
in the third one... is just the day I asked for break up....
I don’t know y I just feel like trashing out everything about him... maybe I am listening to this song:

That's When I Love You

When u have to look away
When u don't have much to say
That's when I love u
I love u just that way
To hear u stumble when u speak
Or see u walk with two left feet
That's when I love you
I love u endlessly
And when you’re mad cause u lost the game
Forget I'm waiting in the rain
Baby I love u
I love u anyway

Cause here's my promise made tonight
U can count on me 4 life
Cause that's when I love u
When nothing u do can change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u
When I love u
No matter what

So when u turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie it made u cry
That's when I love u
I love u
A little more each time
And when u cant quite match your clothes
Or when u laugh at your own jokes
that's when I love u, I love u
More then u know
And when u forget that we had a date
Or that look that u give when u show up late
Baby I love u, I love u anyway

So here's my promise made tonight
U can count on me 4 life
Cause that's when I love u
When nothing u do can change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
That's when I love u
When I love u
No matter what

Ohh that's when I love u, when nothing baby, nothing u do could change my mind
The more I learn, the more I love, the more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u , when I love u no matter what

Ohhhh no matter what

he used to sang me the song... and after he sang it... he send me the song and lyrics... and so... there are some memories between him and myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home