Thursday, December 30, 2004

My mum's wedding

Hmm finally everything is over.... I miss my dad... got to go to Nilai cemetery to see my dad and talk to him... is been long time never talks to him and I miss him...

Wonder where is my daddy now? Is he doing great over the heaven? Is he with my grandparents now? Is he happy now? He got everything he wants? Well... my dad is a great dad... I used to see him cried... That was 6 years back... My eldest sister run away from house and my dad was sad... He cried... And that is the first time I saw my dad cried... the second time was the time me and my daddy watching movie, the movie is about a mother's love... I can’t remember the title and the whole story... but I know my dad cried while he was watching the movie because he missed my grandma... in mid year around June or July me and my sis dreamed that My dad getting marry with other woman.. And he left us... but I can’t remember how the dream exactly... is weird that my sis and I got the same dream... Sigh... I hope nothing changed....

Before I get this 'diary' continue... I would like to wish Kate a Happy birthday as today is her birthday... too bad I can't celebrate her birthday with her.. But I would like to wish her a happy birthday and may her dreams come true... besides that I am happy to have a friend like her... thanks for the comment :)...

Wonder how was the dinner? Well... after 5 hours... I got my hair done: P this is the first time I got my hair set up to 5 hours!!! Well... it was really nice... I love it and it suits my dinner dress... after I’ve got my hair set I went to the beauty saloon to let my aunty to make up for me... hmm I am just like the VIPs today as I went through lots of treatment for my hair, fingers and face.. I realized that it is hard to put my dinner gown on after I got my hair set and make up lol... but I got learn the skill or else I will get into trouble in my wedding dinner :P

Hmmm of coz I would like to get marry but definitely not next year... next year is a widow year and I dun want to be a widow: s...after I got everything set, my cousin had fetched me and Duc to the hotel... we went to the room we have and I was really tired and I got myself rest a while... wait... let me clarify.. the room is not only me and him but also his mum and my cousins :)... they were there to chat and make fun of each other... my cousins like Duc... they can talk well with him.. :).. My cousin sister seem to likes him... hmm... should I match make both of them? Let me think about it...

Then I went to my mum's room... she is really beautiful with her dinner gown on... she was really happy but she looks tired... I went in and chat with her a while... god... she is still asking when will be the wedding between me and Duc... then I told her that no way... unless I've try to be with Ian...no matter what I will give a try... if is fated not to be together I got to accept the fact...sigh...

then I went down to the ball room... everyone was happy and some of my cousins coming over with their gf and bf... I wish he is here too :s... so I can hold their love one like my cousins did... 2 of my cousins are in charge at the reception side...

Oh ya... I never mentioned I’ve got a brother right? Hmmm how I got this brother... he is actually one of my cousin brother... in Chinese tradition when someone died in the family there got to be a son to sent them off... my mum got no son... but she got a god son which is from my mum side.. so is not recognized by all my dad's side relatives... in my dad's funeral... they got my cousin brother from my dad's brother to be the son of my dad to sent him off.. And my brother is here too... he looks so handsome with his suit on :) he is taller than me and he is really handsome :)... but Ian is more handsome than him: P

Everyone arrived at 730pm... and I am one of the person who is in charge to bring the guest to their seat... the seat are set and they got no choice to choose to sit with who... I am really tired of walking with my heels: s... but I got to...

And so the dinner starts at 8pm.... everyone trying to get me drunk as they keep brings their wine glass to me and makes me drink: S... guess wut? I met my ex bf :)... he is a sound engineer and he is in charge the sound system in my mum's wedding... he is doing a great job as he controlled the lights as well.. I will want the similar sound systems and lighting in my wedding next time :)

He said I’ve got thinner and he keeps staring at me whole night... err how I know? Because I stared at him too...: x... dun worry no spark is on... but was just surprised he was there :)

There is one part where everyone can dedi song... and I'm one of the Dj: P... I was really having fun because is like being a Dj in the radio station... at first I was nervous... but after that it was fine...

Then we've got karaoke session... this is different from the normal one we got in some wedding dinner... this is something really special... everyone got a chance to vote... the 5 people who got highest vote will go out and sing us a song... at first there are 10 people got selected... me, my sis, Duc, Vincent, my aunt, my god father, my mum, emilia, Olivia and Justin... hehehe of coz my mum got the highest vote:P... then the other 4 people who got from the vote are my sis, Vincent, duc and emilia...

At first my mum sang 'tian mi mi'... well... I miss this song as I’ve send to Ian before... when my mum sang this song, i was missing him... then next is my sis... she sang yue liang dai biao wo de xin for my mum... and guess wut.. my sis can really sing well... after that Vincent had sang hero... emilia had sang I will always love u... and finally me and Duc had sang 2 songs which are you're the most precious and hua hao yue yuan ye... well.. Everyone was really had fun in the dinner...

And everyone was like gather together and this dinner is sort of like a family gathering... it ends at 1130pm... Then we've got the disco section... everyone takes turn to dance with me :) but I was really tired so I dun really dance much... I wish he was there to hug me and kiss me... I feel like calling him... but I am too tired to call... finally we got back to the room at 130am... my cousins were drunk but they are still able to make jokes... Duc keep protected whole night... there are girls around him but his eyes will never failed to look at me :)... and so we chat, shower until 3am... and finally everyone was like awake... so Vincent suggested to go to the mamak stall :s... and so we went to the mamak near concord... we were there until 5am... I wasn't really talk much as I am feeling tired and pain... actually I got a bit drunk too... but still as normal :)...

By the time we reach the room it was around 530am... and everyone got KO and some sleep on the floor, some on the bed, some on the sofa... and one of my cousin sleep in the bath tub lol... he was kicked out by emilia because we want to use the toilet as well :P
Around 8am... we checked out from the hotel and went home... they suggest going for breakfast... but I am really tired... feeling exhausted... So Vincent send me, my sisters, Duc and his mum home...

And here I am posting a blog before I go to bed :)
Good night and good morning... got to go now before I woke up too late for cemetery and dinner... got to be in the airport at 745pm :)
Tata... and good night :)
Have a nice day to everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home