Friday, December 31, 2004

In the Airport

This is the saddest airport trip I ever had… my aunts and my cousins were there to send me of…

Vincent is the driver to send me, my sis, Duc and his mum to the airport… got some calls and messages from some of my relatives…

Before we drove to the airport, I’ve gone to the cemetery to talk to my dad… Is been 3 years I never come to talk to him… I wonder if he can receive the letter if I wrote him a letter and burn it… I’ve told him about Ian… I’ve asked him to guide me through… I was there for 45 minutes…

When we were driving form the cemetery to the dinner place… my aunt got the chance to talk to me… she ask me to be firm and tough… she believes I am big enough to judge and gone through my life… she told me about her love life… she had been married for 2 times… and she got to know her second husband from the net…

I was quiet in the whole journey… I don’t feel like talking… once we reach PJ, we had dinner in Taman Mayang, and then we went to the airport as I need to check in 2 hours before the flight…

Once we reach the airport we got all of our luggage checked in and we went to mc Donald’s to have some junk foods… my whole mind is him… and is only him… I was quiet and waiting for the time to go on board… in around 915pm… I, Duc and his mum had gone on board to the plane…

All of my cousins hug me and they whisper some words to me… and there u goes… the moment I hate the most… time to say bye to everyone… I will always get emotional when in this moment… but I didn’t cry until the plane fly of…

Is just a normal airport trip… but this is one of the airport trip I can’t remember because they are here with me… and I fill up my mind with all the memories I ever got with him… yes… is him…

No point repeating al the sad moments… END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home