Friday, December 31, 2004

Feel touch

I would like tot thanks my friends... i feel touch when they are concern about me :)
first I checked my friendster and i got this mesg from a friend :)
bubble gal gal,

how r u? the motive 2 send u this msg jus
wanna understand more abt urself...

i alwayz read ur bulletin n i felt that i'm not
very
understand u...will u give me achance to do that?

u said u will hav an operation soon... so what
happens 2 u? i really worry abt u. i've many
questions on u since i knew u. however i'm not
dare 2 ask u while chating. I afraid that u refuse 2
tel...

so wil u tel more abt urself 2 me in future?

don't be sad n moody...i alwaz be ur side n my ears are 4 u....

u know? Is really warm when u got a mesg like this? i feel i am fortunate enough to have the care from all my friends :)

then I got this from ah nic lol...
[ 17:52:16 ] (~aH`Nic) dont ask yourself to dont think or forgot the ppl
[ 17:52:27 ] (~aH`Nic) cause that's more hard for you to do it
[ 17:53:00 ] (~aH`Nic) cause when you are asking yourself to do it that time you are still think
[ 17:53:13 ] (~aH`Nic) if you are not think you won't be ask
[ 17:53:42 ] (~aH`Nic) if you ask you will think

I don’t know why I will laugh after I see him type this :) yes whoever surf on my blog will think I am always being sad... but think about it.. if I never been sad I will not learn at all :) so something sadness is just a way I learn to grow up :)
thanks for all the care and concern from all my friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home