Saturday, January 01, 2005

Sleepy

I just woke up 20 minutes ago... went to bed at 7++am and then sleep until now.... is just because of one phone call and I am awake now.... Duc called me and said he is on his way to pick me up :s...

I promised I will go to his house for lunch today before I am going for any of the countdown... When he called he was a bit angry because I supposed to be in his house at 12.30pm.... but I am still on my bed... He said his mum had prepared the meal....
And so i wake up and sitting here to type my blog before I get myself prepare for today's outing....

Last night been chatting with one of my friend... he asked me why I am still not accepting Duc... so I ask him back... There are so many good and nice guys around me... So am I supposed to accept every one of them? He went quiet and I just don't feel like talking anything about it anymore...

today is a hot day :s... i should be lucky as I don't get this weather in Christmas :P
I suppose to be happy when I know the thing I sensed is not true.... but why I am not happy at all after I knew it?....

one of my 'Jie' had called me... she is going out with a guy 4 years younger than her... well... I don't really like her though... I don't really recognized her as my jie anyway.... she's been hurting my cousin.... the guy she went with is my cousin's ex boyfriend... she is trying to make her sad and jealous... what a bitch...

today Chun, Laco, Serena, Shirley, Cherry, Chris and Duc will be my friends to go through the new year countdown party with me....

Rick had divorced with his wife... just got a message from him... anyway, he had been suffering for 3 years in that marriage... I think is time for him to leave... He is a good husband... I knew him from my class... every time after class he will rush home to accompany his wife... He worked very hard to take care of his wife... whenever he went shopping he will never forgot to buy something for his wife... I am just wondering what is in his wife's mind... she is blaming Rick of not being good enough... she used to went out with other guy, but Rick had been patience enough with her... sigh... well... what we can do is just comfort Rick and do whatever we can as a friend... hope he will be fine soon.... Lucky he got no children... or else he will be in big trouble... sigh...

I've called Bs's mum yesterday... she had been complaining about Bs's sister in law... she had gave birth a baby but she doesn't care about the baby... whenever she argued with her husband, she will just say she doesn't want the baby, is all her husband wants only... sigh... she had been pregnant for 9 months... she had been suffered to deliver the baby.. How could she being so cruel? Sigh... I don't really understand what is she thinking....

moo moo and Sandy had messaged me the new year greetings, thanks :) anyway I am still awaiting the greeting from penguin, baba, gors and him....

times fly... there goes year 2004 :s.... don't really want to list out the achievements in year 2004... Is not the time to show of :) but one thing I would say is... I achieve whatever I want in my studies; I got what I want in my shopping in year 2004.... I failed myself in relationship wise... got to know lots of new friends.... been missing some of my friends... and basically I am suppose to be happy for what I've got....

I wish I could shout out KKY I miss u so much!!!!!! KKY I love u so much!!!!! Sigh...
By the way... I am not suppose to drag my time here anymore... even though I am losing my mood to go out because of this hot weather, I got to go out as what I've promised :S.... having diarrhea now :s....

p/s: I should be satisfy... I've told him what I am going to do :P.... mish mish mish him a lot... Happy New Year to everyone... Happy New year to KKY... do not drink and drive... enjoy yourself ... ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home