Saturday, January 01, 2005

My fault again

I am supposed to go out now... but I am just being too tired... I've call Duc's mum to apologize of not able to turn up for lunch... I argued with Duc and he is not playing game with my housemates at the living hall...
I know is my fault but sigh... nothing to say besides sorry!
Anyway I saw this in my friendster's buletin... and I think of him.... :S....

If a boy cries in front of you,
it means that he couldn't take it anymore.
If you took his hand,
he would stay with you for the rest of your life;
If you let him go, he couldn't go back to being
himself anymore.

A boy won't cry easily,
except in front of the person who he love the most,
he becomes weak.

A boy won't cry easily,
only when he love you the most,
he put down his ego.

Girls, if a boy cried bcoz of you,
please hold his hands firmly,
he's the one who would stay with you for the rest of
your life.

Girls, if a boy cried bcoz of you,
please don't give him up,
maybe bcoz of your decision,
you ruin his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home