Friday, January 14, 2005

what I had did in the whole day today

What had I done today? Hmm… been testing out things in my blog… not chatting with any strangers but only 4 closed friends…

Been walking along the beach with housemates… wave goodbye to the Tasmania Spirit (a cruise that will depart to Tasmania in 9pm and back to Melbourne in the next morning around 630am).

Been ignoring some calls as I am not in the mood of talking on phone… and been joining in IRC to kick lamer as there is no OP in the chat room today… been doing some report works too…

I guess that’s all for what I had done the whole day… I guess this would be the shortest blog besides the one I sensed something wrong and my first blog… gone for now as I had trash everything in previous blog…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home