Friday, January 14, 2005

Life goes on

How I gone through my last night… it was horrible to stuck in between of few situations… my youngest sister was bullied by the my mum’s husband… she got to tuition everyday and when the time she reached home is over 7pm at night… no more dinner left for her and she had been eating outside for this few weeks…

She was scolded by him because of eating the outside food than the home cooking… mum was just keeping quiet without protecting her… I was really angry of my mum and I have no idea what is she thinking about… I’ve called my eldest sister to bring my youngest sister away from the house…

My youngest sister is the one I love the most… she is a very independent girl since she was 8 years old… she washed her own shoes, she ironed her own clothes, she can cooked rice, she took care of me when I was sick… she is a best sister in my family…

After hearing complains from my sister, I wasn’t happy and in the same time I was stuck between the conflicts of friends… Fion and Michael are my friends; they got to be together because of me. I introduced them to each other… Fion is one of my buddies during my school years…

Michael had been meeting out some girls and Fion wasn’t happy about hat, she brought it up to talk openly as she doesn’t wanna leave a scar in her heart… Michael was explaining and said those are his colleague without any further relationship… but Fion sensed that he had changed ever since he met up some girls… and they argued while Fion trying to talk openly….

I was stuck in between them as both of them called me to complain about each other… I don’t wish to give any comment or side anyone in this situation… it is hard to be the judge for a relationships especially both are your friends…

Will you feel bad if your friend’s partner being close to you? I hate to be close with my friend’s boyfriend… ever since A introduces B to me; B was being very close with me… I never feel anything before, until one day I missed him out of sudden… then I tried to avoid him before A found out that feeling… but I guess B knows about it, so he asked me about it… but I never admit it… I don’t wanna be the third party…

I used to think it was really great when there are people loving you… but I realized I wasn’t happy at all when there are people confessed to me… I prefer to maintain the friendship instead of moving on to be the couple… sigh… I don’t wanna feel awkward when I face them… Jason is the only one who can be my friend even he failed to get me to be his girlfriend… he is the one who I shared my sadness…

I called him in 313am last night… he was sleeping and he picked up my call, I wanted to hang up but he knows I seldom call people in this hour… and so he made me talk about things in my mind… and so he decided to come over and keep me accompany… it was a cold night but I feel warm because he is showing his care and concern to me… I wish that is giving by someone else but not Jason… sigh…

I think that’s everything in my mind and I am tired at the moment…

I wish I was blind then I wouldn't have to worry seeing u, I wish I was deaf that way I wouldn't worry about hearing u… I wish we could be closer but not like now… I miss you…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home