Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My nightmare

Had a nightmare just now… there are a group of people live near by my house and they had removed all the gate door in each of every house that same row with my house… I was like so having a feeling that something will happen… and so when we opened the door and see we see people are just removing the doors without bothering how people thinks and how people feel…

So one day I don’t know why there are lots of people in my house, few guys and there are strangers to me… and out of sudden me and Laco went to find that group of people to get back the door… but I don’t know why they want to come to our house and they followed us… once we reach our house… me and Laco was hoping so much that no one will open the door, but after the stranger pressing the door bell for few times, Serena open the door… me and Laco trying to hard to have eye contacts with Serena to close the door but she seem like doesn’t get what we trying to mean and finally the strangers went into the house…

First they passed by my room and they stopped in front of my room, I can’t remember what they said or what they did exactly in the house, but they left something in front of my room and left…then once they left I wanted to call police… and I wanted to use the other phone line in the house, but Chris was using it for internet… and I was kinda pissed and I shouted at him.. Besides that I had asked him to be responsible for anything bad that might be happened…

Then it jumps to the conversation between me and the police… and suddenly there is a nail treatment session in my house nears the kitchen area… and so I asked how much they charged… it was a surprise when he said 2 dollar and 80 cents so I went to try… at first that guy apply butter on my fingers then he scrub with the long steel ruler… then suddenly he asked me to cut my fingernails… he tried to cut for me on my last finger at my left hand… he cut it deeply and hurts my fingers… then I think it is just a way of the treatment and I told him I wanna cut myself… when I was cutting my fingernails he is just watching and make sure I cut everything deeply… I was scared and shaking… then there is no any details about the nail treatment… but I was given some hello kitty soft toys….

So it jumps to another scene where my landlord is around and Rica is around in the kitchen as well… then I was trying to complained about Mark to the landlord then Rica interrupt out of sudden and asked me for the soft toys… she said she is ‘paiseh’ because I am having the soft toys form her kai yeah… so she wanna return all those soft toys to him… at first I was unhappy but no matter what I got to give them to her, because I don’t wanna start any arguments with her…

And so I force myself to open my eyes and woke up… I tried to calm myself down… I feel warm when I saw Kate joined MIRC…

[ 15:10:01 ] (&kate) aH`Nic

[ 15:10:12 ] (&kate) munmun is bubble?

[ 15:10:16 ] (+aH`Nic) yes yes

[ 15:10:21 ] (&kate) Ooo

[ 15:10:31 ] (&kate) saw her blog so come here look look

[ 15:10:33 ] (&kate) keke

[ 15:11:36 ] (+aH`Nic) izzit ?

[ 15:11:38 ] (+aH`Nic) keke

Thanks Kate for the concern, I was away and I saw that when I back from away…

Anyway last night I had off my MSN and YM so I will not got to chat with Pat… he is going to sit for his exam and he is still chatting around -,-…. So I got to transfer all the chat that is in the public room to the private one so he will not got to read it and concentrate on his revision… hur hur… he said I am ‘kaypoh’ :s….

And I am ignoring Pat at the moment because he insisted to have some donut in London while he is having the upset tummy… anyway I’ve told him no need to talk to me while he insisted to do something that might harm himself… sigh…

While I went out to collect the letters, there is a car park somewhere near to my house, I hear a lady shouting from the car and I think she is scolding another person in the car… I can’t see clearly how she looks like but she was holding a cigarette while she was scolding in the car… anyway I hate to see people argue, fighting or debating nowadays… so I quickly went into the house and slam the door… :S…

I dream about Ian last night too... I dream of receiving an email from him and he was kind of angry and hate me... sigh...

Today is a hot day… highest degrees went up to 37 degrees… but were windy outside when I collect the letters… anyway I am tired of typing now…

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home