Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Monday

Expressing feelings is just a way to make me feel better… you might be thinking why am I posting so many lyrics right? Well… they are just the songs I listen to…

Just back form hospital… went to see doctor for checkup; the current weight is 34.5KG… I had tried myself to eat as much as I can… sigh… will try harder….

Me and gor had did a few of movies review in #my.fm yesterday… is either I am thinking too much or I am being too emotional in certain movies… but I will think differently from others… I always received negative respond from the audience about the movie that I felt the meaning or I felt the feelings… anyway that is just part of life that we are watching people acting the role that we might gone through and we have to gone through in future…. Anyway I enjoy that review session…

My god dad had called me last night… he was asking me if I wanna go for further studies… hmm… been bring this topic as a discussion too… talking about choosing a place for further studies… if I happen to continue studies I will not want to live in Australia and I am looking forward to change my entire lifestyles….

Places that I might choose if I go for my further studies are US, UK, Germany, Canada or anywhere besides Asian country… anywhere that I can learn and explore myself more… like learning new language or knowing new friends and new people…

Joey had called me every night… and we had some chat on the phone… I felt bad as I kind of like entertaining him on the phone… he was telling jokes that I don’t think is funny or jokes I heard before… and I just got to laugh at his jokes to make him feel better… sigh… what a life…

I am hunger or should say desperate to change my life… hmmm chatting with Pat at the moment… he ask me this question when I told him I am 34.5KG now…

what incentive can i offer you to put back 10kg

Thanks for the offer pat… I am not really fancy about anything now lol… hmmm… I am motivating myself by having a size 8 dress and I hope I can wear the dress nicely…

Okay I guess I am a bit tired now… will be continue again later :) have a nice day peepz….


*before I forget whoever that haven't watch PTU which is a HK movie... Do NOT watch it... or you will be regret for watching kekeke... After watching the movie, I can't get anything from the movie and I felt like wasting time in watching it... hur hur I guess this is a movie that I've gave the worst respond....

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home