Monday, January 10, 2005

Slovak language time

okie dokie guy... hihi!!! it's time to blog again.. you guys must be thinking.. hey Joey what happened to u? Why r u keep blogging? lol... Yes I am bored... but from now on... there would be something new in my blog... what issit? It is about learning Slovak language... from who? of course me lar!!! Joey Tan :P

arhem... *clear troat*... don't call me sifu wor... coz my sifu is Laco :P lol... you guys must be wondering whay my mood turn so fast right? it is because I got myself something to do... the lyrics that I paste out was few songs that I listened just now, besides that I've play the Limbo game with my friends... lol... They said i am crazy :s...

Anyway, after all, I had decided to learn Slovak language... not only learning myself... but would like to share with all my friends here :)
okay okay here U go.. I know I am not suppose to crap so much :P

Good Morning - Dobre rano (actually this is the way they pronounce, if u want me to type it out their words i think i will face some difficulties as they got erm special word? :P)
in other way when you see people in the morning and u think u had a good sleep and good mood then u should say Dobre ranko.... bear in mind Dobre ranko can be use for whole day no matter in what time... and is some sort like good day :P

After 9 - 10am but before evening U can greet people with Dobry den .... well well dun get confused... but this is Slovak language... learning new things are fun.. right?

Good evening - dobry vecer (this is kinda easy rite? :P i guess u can catch it :P)

Hello - cau (praonounce as chao as well), Ahoj (pronounce as ahoy)


How are you - Ako sa mas (this is a way of saying how are you while you will not expect people answer u I'm fine or whateva)

okie there U go.. one day 5 words.. good deal? lol.. enjoy learning tata

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home