Monday, January 10, 2005

Sunday

Been sleeping in 842am my time… suppose to go to the market with Joey, but I was too tired to get myself out of bed… besides that Jason had cooked me Bak Kut Teh.. so I can’t let him come over to cook for me anymore… postpone the date to next weekend…

Feeling frustrated and I don’t know why… maybe the weather is making me mad… besides that, I hate flies in Australia… really disgusting!... stupid flies stupid flies!!!! Grrr….

According to Jason tomorrow will be 30 degrees, Tuesday will be 37 degrees and Wednesday will be 27 degrees… oh god… I am going to stuck in the heat again :S… I hate hot weather and I prefer to stay in cold weather… :s…

Damn, I am getting more and more prejudice against Chris… he used my pot and pan without cleaning it properly… I am going to tell him stop using my things soon!!! Grrr… besides that he love to leave his dishes in the sink… damn what the heck? We got no servant here to clean the house :S….

Weird… I used to think how nice there is a maid for me to clean my house… unfortunately… I don’t have such feelings anymore… I wish to do it on my own… okie… I am eating my Bak Kut Teh and playing pool with Jaja now.. be right back…

I vomited after eating too… but no choice I got to eat :s… take care friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home