Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sky of love

Hmmm… since you all so hardworking in reading my blog… I should spend you guys a drink… I don’t know if you got this webby before but I find it kind of funny :)

http://www.cartoline.it/pics/_zoom_flash.htm?immagine=scherzi_150404_01

Insert coins, select the drink u want, click on the cup and click on the ‘apri’ this word…

Well just give yourself a break after a tiring day :)

Okay, I am here to share a movie that I just finished watching… the English title of this movie is ‘Sky of Love’ and this is a HK movie, the Chinese title of this movie is ai. Duan le xian…

Hmm… there are lots of thoughts and hidden message in this movie… but is all about love… lol… someone must be thinking… what? Love again ?!? hur hur… anyway is just sharing the thoughts after watching this movie :) I find this movie not bad and it is a bit different from other HK love stories movies I watched before…

In this movie there are people from 2 different centuries had got to link by the wireless talkie machine… the guy is Kar Fai he is from 2002 and the Girl is Siew Kai(sorry if I translated like siew kai yik – chicken wings lol) she is from 1981 well well her name sound better in Mandarin though… so one day SK try to stalk the guy she loves (Kuan) in the school, at first she passed by a classroom where a group of people fixing the talkie machine… and the guy she admire is at the next door…

Kuan found her after the poem classes… and so they got to know each other from that :)… that is consider the first contacted they had made… they believe in love… as their love are like those typical old people love… hmm a pure love that they believe in the existence of love between them… is kind of abstract… there are lots of explanation about love in this movie which I will not type it out and if you are interested you should get a chance to watch the movie… for those who watched this movie before I think you should know what is it about…

KF is the son of Kuan… after a moon eclipse in SK’s century, they got to contact each others through the talkie, at first they had the argument because not believing each other… they think it was nonsense that they are connecting each other from different century… in the movie shown some details of how they found out that they are not lying to each other which I am not going to type out…

One day KF told SK that he is the son of Kuan and Ah Kam (SK’s best friend) and KF was wondering about the history about his parents, he didn’t know he hurt SK by revealing his identity… since that SK let go and try to avoid Kuan and Ah Kam…

In the movie it reflects the love of the people in 20 centuries… KF has a GF that loves him very much… she changed to suit what KF wants, the influence believe in love by SK had make him cherish the love he has…

Hmm this is basically the story of this movie… maybe the way I type it might not sound interesting, but for those who love sentimental movies, please do spent sometimes in watching it :)… is worth to watch it… I don’t know or not sure if you will feel the same, but use your heart to feel it and you will know the contents of the movie are interesting…

From what I see in this movie is… we should believe in love that we feel and we have… letting go the love is just creating a chance for another person that appear around you… yes there are those fortune teller around telling people about the future, sometimes the curiosity might lead u to a miserable and lost world… knowing the future might be great in terms of having the preparation to face it… but knowing the future and not putting effort in changing or fighting for it might lost a chance that once appear in your life… no matter what life is in your hand… (I know ‘YOU’ will think that is suitable to tell myself, and I know I am fighting towards to gain what I want… I wish I would never miss out the chance that had given)…

Okay that’s it for the movie…I might have other thoughts about the movie… for basically I will hold strong in what I think and what I believe…

A bit frustrated now as Carmen is using Mun^Mun in the channel, actually I am the one who started with the nick MunMun and so she had the same last name and she followed me to changed to that nick… I know there will be confusion in one day and there you go… she had banned Boo^Boo in every channel they joined… and I got accused by stupid Boo^Boo because of that… damn I don’t wish to hate anyone, but I hate people follow me and create confusions and misunderstanding…

That’s it for now… sigh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home