Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Slovak language part 2

Hi guys… is time for Slovak langauge time… hmm.. I am not really feeling alright now so I will type faster and go to catch some sleep…

After I’ve asked my sifu about what Mengel wants to know… this is the translation

I love u baby – lubim ta zlatko (make sure u pronounce every single alphabet…)

He says that u can use baby as well as they know what is baby, but he prefer zlatko.. hur hur…

You’re gorgeous – si nadherna (u can als use ty si nadherna as ty si means you’re)

My room or your room – moja izba alevo tvoja izba (the pronunciation in this part is a bit different as moja pronounce as moya, tvoja pronounce as twoya)

And there u go words u wish to learn :P

okie ciao Peepz I am having headache now :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home