Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm sick and tired of things happened today

Having few things stuck in my mind at the moment… first, I am so full now as I just got myself ham and cheese sandwich and 0.6l of orange juice and 6 pieces of watermelon… oh god feeling a bit chilling to have watermelon in this hot weather… I can’t imagine how am I going to be for tomorrow’s weather 37 degrees le :S….

Before I slept just now I was blasting those soundtracks of LOTR… and so I dream of LOTR… it was the part where they trying to escape from the fire fight and the bridge was broken pieces by pieces… and that is in part 1 of LOTR… hmmm in my dream I fight with them and basically with my size and my body I think I am more to be protected by them than contribute anything in their fighting…

One of the scene in my dream was legolas carrying me and fly over from one side of the bridge to another side… it was fun and I felt the secure of being protected… hur hur… is weird that I never dream of any movie stars of movie characters… this is my first time lol… anyway I quite like the dream even is ‘tiring’….

Another thing that stuck in my mind is frustration… was frustrated because I got vomited and got pain… but when I was trying to make some honey lemon juice I got my pot full of the stains and burn stains… it was Chris’s ‘good work’ again… damn… I am damn freaking hate him now! :s… I was trying to scrub off all the stain and that was once I woke up just now….

He is just being I don’t know what should I call… stupid? Earlier on, I was trying to catch some sleep and I got myself sleeping and have my door locked… he wanted to asked me things and he came to knock on my door… I mean is a good manner if you knock on my door when you look for me… but is kind of stupid if you knock more than 4 times and I am not answering… come on… I might be out or I might be sleeping… damn... and so he woke me up… took me another 1 hour to get back to sleep again :S…

Then back to my pot story… while I was scrubbing the pot I was pretending and asked who is the last one who used my pot... then he admit is him… and so I said I’m gonna banned u by using my things from now on… I was smiling while I was saying that.. but he straight away show me his face… damn showing his unsatisfied expression to me… wtf!!!

Once Laco came home I went to his room and talked about Chris… Laco had taught him or advised him lots of things… but he just can’t be bothered… this is an example of spoilt kids living with independent people… even we kept all the pots and pans he just took out and use without any permission… I was wondering how he takes care of things… Rica had a set of stainless pots and pans and what happened to those pots and pans are scratch everywhere and is really disgusting… he is cooking everything in the pots and pans.. Even rice… comes on… he is from Asian country CHINA and supposing he should have known how to cook the rice using the rice cooker right? But he is using the pots and gas to cook the rice… and he got it all burned…

Laco is from Slovakia… he seldom cook rice or I should said he never cooked at home and he had learned some cooking skills from me… so he can guide through Chris… unfortunately Chris is just trying to be blockheaded and never listen to what others say…

Sigh... when Laco told me Chris was eating all those burned rice… I almost cried… my god… I feel so helpless to this guy… sigh… he is not refugee… he is not supposed to eat all those ‘shit’… sigh… I’ve tried to guide him few times but what can I do if he is not listening? I wonder if he has those typical China guy attitudes…

Laco realized that ever since I broke up and the existence of Chris in our house I seldom spend time in the living hall or kitchen… he said I always lock myself in the room… even there is a party I will keep coming into the room and face computer… well... I got no idea why… but I tried my best to keep myself occupied…

Sigh... I am stuck in all these feelings… sympathy… sad... frustrated… and tired… I am sick of Chris… :S… okay signing off now…

[ 23:02:55 ] (XXXXXX) yea...lets all go masturbate...

[ 23:03:01 ] (XXXXXX) i'm sickenin' and bored..

[ 23:03:02 ] (XXXXXX) *sighs*

Oh god… I feel sick in seeing this… it’s so disgusting… :x.. I guess you should know who said that though…

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home