Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Fears of living in this house

I am feeling sad and unhappy at the moment… my housemates got conflict a while ago… they argued and I was like keeping quiet as the French guy (Mark) smoked weed…

A while ago when Rica is home I try to talk to her about the kitchen utensils… Rica always ‘active’ in midnight while daytime will be the sleeping time… I had these lifestyles for like quite sometimes… Chris had damage the pots and pans that belong to me and Rica… so I planned to talk to Rica when she is home tonight…

When she was home just now I catch her to spend me sometimes to talk about things… and so I opened the door and talk to her… I was trying to talk as soft as I can as I was surrounded by housemates… when you come into the house there are 3 rooms at the left and 3 rooms at the right… my room is the middle room at the left…

Rica’s room is the first room at the right… Chris’s room is the first room at the left, and then Laco’s room is the third room at the left as well… Mark’s room is the room next to Rica’s room and opposite my room which is the second room at the right…

Rica was cooking and I was complaining about Chris to her… then we decided to put up a sign, which I wrote Rica’s belongings do not use without permission and ASK before you use… so I got to use sticky tape to stick on the cabinet…

Out of sudden Mark was out from his room with his underwear… then when he walked back to his room I smell weed… my nose is kinda sensitive with weed smell as I used to have friends who smoke weed… so I complained it to Rica as well… at first we are not going to do anything about it if that is not harmful to us… we wished to live in harmony environment… and so we continue our conversations…

And suddenly he came out for the second time… we closed the door that link to the kitchen and the rooms… and we had tried our best to minimize the noises… and he was there barking like a mad dog… and using all the vulgar scolding us… Rica is those who will fight back if she thinks she is not in fault… and so both of them argued… I was feeling nervous and scared because they were arguing in the kitchen… It is really dangerous where knives are all around… Rica was on a very angry mode while Mark was on drugs… so I was like trying to stop them… he even complained about the sound of pulling the sticking tape… oh god.. If he is not really tolerate himself to any noises... go to rent a house to live on his own then!

At first I was trying to run into my room and get myself out of the situation… but I couldn’t leave as Rica is facing him alone… I am not willing to let her facing the situation and if there is anything worst happened she might be in trouble… sigh... and I stayed and luckily there is nothing happened and he went back to his room after barking around…

I’m going to do something about it as I am not going to tolerate this situation again… this is the second time Rica got scolded by him and he is being rude, aggressive and disgusting most of the time… I am not trying to list out his weakness but why is that everyone in the house was living happily and he wants to have his own life? Sigh…

I used to have a phobia when I was small… one of my neighbor used to argued in the house, they were husband and wife… and because of the argument they had, the husband killed his wife accidentally… and from that on, I was reminded by my mum not to argued or not to be too harsh when we are in the place that full of weapon that might hurt ourselves… sigh…what is this life for?

I don’t wanna live in fear… I don’t wanna face unwanted arguments; I don’t wanna face unwanted conflicts… :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home