Thursday, January 13, 2005

Feeling exhausted

Sometimes I might be thinking too much? But what he is acting is just making all fault assumptions against my mind… yes... I am feeling ad and depressed over the matter... but what can I do now?

Having fever at the moment and wishing so much to sleep… but end up playing games, helping people, watching VCD, reading news…

I should be thankful for what I’ve got now… just got to read a news, a Malay lady who stole things from the supermarket and got caught… she claimed that she has not enough money to buy things for Raya celebrations… she is a single parent for 2 sons, she is 38 years old and she sell Kuih and cakes for living… who will take a risk to steal things while they can afford to buy? Who will want to be a beggar while they can be a princess? Sigh… wishing everyone in the world will get better life and strive for things they want…

I was happy because I got to help my friend, I a voting session where you need to register yourself to vote for friend… well... finally I got to get most of my friends to help me… I am trying my best to pull the votes so there will be the big gap between him and his competitors… and I wish him luck for this…

I think I am having a disease… it I call love bugs… no matter what movie I watched about love I will start thinking lot of things to ‘digest’ the movie… anyway I hope I will be fine soon… it’s been 1 month and 11 days… I should have knowing what I should do…

I think I got to sign off now… feeling exhausted and sick… take care my friends and have a nice day… for those who are having exams, Good luck for your exam, for those who are working, enjoy working and may your working life would be good… and for everyone… good luck for everything…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home