Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A horrible one

It is a horribly hot day for me… what I had gone through today? Nothing much... is just a normal daily life…

It is so nice if u can feel the person who you love to love u back… finally I have cleared one of my fear by telling him I told one of his friend we broke up… he asked me why am I talking to all his friends… I don’t mean to talk to them… they messaged me first…. Sigh… and I explain those to him and I apologize to him if I make him feel uncomfortable… why am I caring so much about how he would feel and what is he thinking? I am trying my best to talk to him too… sigh…

Jason had come over once I saw him I hug him tightly and cry out loud… I had spend 1 hour in the shower… took one hot shower and one cold shower… guess it is good enough to let me had a good rest…

Going out soon as I don’t wanna sit here and think more! I can’t take it anymore… maybe this is what he wants to hear from me…I wish I could have a clear mind to analyze things... anyway take care…

Life goes on….

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home