Sunday, January 16, 2005

Weird dream again

I had a dream just now… I don’t know if is a nightmare or sweet dreams… the beginning of the dream was great but the other half end of story was not a pleasant dream at all…

I am working in a place and I’ve met 2 girls from the place, but they are already my best friend, I don’t know why they appear as strangers in my dream… I heard that we got to get the roster in end of the week, but I’ve failed to turn up and I’ve got the roster in another day… there are some weird things happened but I can’t really remember… then it jumps to another dream…

I am in a school that I never been to before… it is a school in Malaysia… but there are few friends in the school with me… one day, we had a sand art competition… u guy heard of sand art? Is something like a card with stickers, and there are colorful color sand in the package, it is depend how u gonna color the picture, but besides the sand art competition I think there is other event which I can see lots of people wearing their swimming suits and performance suits…

Before the competition start, one of a teacher had make an announcement to ask a representative to go to a building to register their group, each group has 3 people and I am the one who represent the group… so I run to the building… it was far from the one we at… on the way, I can’t remember the theme we use… but without thinking anything I never turn back and ask… then once I reach the building I saw my friend are in prefect uniform and they are making fun of me… besides register the group, I got to think of a dedication to make through the mike that can be heard by everyone in the school…

So I’ve make a long dedication and there are some people gave me applause while I am making the dedication… then I talk about the theme of our sand art, it is something like friendship forever, I can’t remember the whole phrase that had been set… then there are something happened in the building which I realized I never back to the competition… in this part I remember I woke up and I spoke… but I think I never woke up and back to my dream -.-….

I’ve met one of my buddy and then we were trying to have fun, my buddy was with her friend… then in second floor of the building, there is a girl trying to commit suicide, she had scolded my friend, from that everyone got panic and weird things start to happen… some of the students run up to the building but some had gather on the ground floor and they had their arms connect to each other and if she is trying to jump down they had to catch her… I know there is a spirit in her body and I sensed something not right…

Then I can’t remember if she jump down… and the school seem to be normal… but one day I went into a room something like a dark room… located in the school… I was there to wrote a letter and praying for my friend… he is not dead, but in my dream he is dead

-.-…. I was crying and bringing him some shoes, some clothes, wrong him some words, I can’t remember what’s the content like, but it is sad about someone leaving u… and I draw it like few square on the floor… and one box for words, one box for food, one box for things…

I never drink coffee so I don’t really know how to make a coffee, but end up I’ve make him a coffee… but in my dream there is a girl came in and she saw me act weirdly… I told her not to read the word and I chased her off… I know I am acting weirdly… but I just can’t help it… then she drink the coffee and said it was suck… but I never refill the coffee cup again… and I was sad of making a bad coffee….

Then I walk out from the room and I saw my friends… they had lost their shoes and trying to buy a new one… then they are gather outside of a lab, they said there is a spirit in the lab and there will be something happen soon… I was scared… but I was there and one of my friend said I have to go into the lab if I sense something not right… then the teacher’s face turn green and start to act weirdly… then my friend ask me to go in, but I just scared and run away… she went in the lab but I don’t know what happened after that…

And the dream jump into a scene in the canteen... the friend that went into the lab had act like crazy person… she cry and scold ‘wang ba dan, chou ji dan’… then I was like trying to avoid her because I sensed she is blaming me and I am worried the spirit had make her crazy… and suddenly she was complaining about the incident because no one help her… she asked if she is crazy to go into the lab when she saw the spirit… and she started to point at everyone and ask…

I was trying to avoid but end up she is pointing me and she looks fierce… I was real scared and shivering… then I said she is not crazy at all and she is very brave in this incident… and suddenly she got herself calm and we went to walk on the field in a big group… some of them see a smiley face on the cloud, but when we try to see we could not see at all…

I tried to ask my group mate if we won the competition but they said they don’t know as they are waiting for the result… and so out of sudden is like a time to go home, I was rushing home so I will not met my friend… and I am just trying to run… and I got myself woke up from the dream, but my heart beat very fast in the whole dream… maybe I can’t really express it well in words… but is just a weird dream for me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home