Saturday, January 15, 2005

Some housemates stories

I think you all heard of some of my current housemates in this house in my previous blogs… but this blog I will list out some housemates I used to live with and rating them from good, average, bad and worst lol…

The worst housemates I ever got is a Malaysian guy, the place that I live with him is an apartment in Darling St. South Yarra… before I moved in, he said I will have my own phone line… everything is provided including fridge, microwave, washing machine, dryer and sharing the living room’s furniture… that is the first house that I have to buy my own furniture… and I got them real cheap from a friend. A bed, table, side table and a chair cost me 160 dollar only, and they are in really good condition… that room rent is 540 dollar a month, it is very close to the train tracks… in this station there are around 8 tracks… so it is consider a busy and noisy train station… been living in that place for few months… I’ve bought all the groceries, toiletry, detergents and almost everything are bought by me…

Everything is not as what I expected… I’ve got to fixed my own phone line in the first day I moved in… before I move myself to the house, I’ve got my things in the room, and he had invited his friends to live in my room without my permission… I was kinda disappointed… but since I am going to live in the house, I try to avoid any arguments… things are really going worse, as he is asking me to pay for things he had share with ex housemate, he tried to asked me to pay 10% more in my rental… and since that I got to know my friends… V and K… V had become my best friend and she invited me to their house in Marribrynong… she told me that they have a room in their own and they are looking for people to move in… and so I went to look at the house and I quite like it… is a good offer where I will have my own space, own living room, own bathroom and toilet… they had provided the stove, oven, dryer and washing machine… the monthly rental is only 440 dollar…

Without further consideration, I decided to move in as soon as I can… and that is the most enjoyable, most happy house I ever live in my life… we shared everything and we took care of each other a lot… they treat me like their younger sister… I love it so much… and after that house… here I am in the new different environment in Port Melbourne… which is very near to the beach :)…

Before the few houses I used to live in 2 places around Clayton… Clayton is a suburb that is quite near to Springvale and Burwood… about 20 minutes to Deakin University and 5 minutes to Monash University… it is a Vietnamese area… that is a nice place to live as it is quite peace and things are cheap in that area… the first house I’ve live in Clayton is along the Clayton Road… is a huge house, which the front yard can park 8 cars, huge back yard, 6 bed rooms, two living room, one dining room, one kitchen, one laundry room, one toilet and one bathroom… is a nice house to live… and that is the house I had family feel in Australia, which I had baba, ku jie, husband, wife and daughters in the house lol…

These few housemates are nice too… we had shared every up and down in the house… as u can see some of the moment I had with them in previous blog… and there u go another house I used to live in Melbourne… after moving out from this house, I’ve move to somewhere nearby Monash hospital… which is in Clayton too… is a very quiet place, a town house as well… but the room is too small which it only fits in one computer table and one bed, then it will be limited space for u to walk around in the room…

I was living with Malaysian in that house as well… they are husband and wife… the husband is a doctor while the wife is a housewife… not really like the house because there are lots of ants in the house… the wife is not really a good housewife as she never clean the house… the rental is about 390 a month… I have my own toilet and bathroom in this house too but the water system is not that good in the house… besides not cleaning the house, she loves to ask me to cook for her… she is not good in cooking but she is good in make up :)… she loves to on the heater to Malaysian’s temperature… that is the worst that I can’t stand in the house…

Anyway other than that they are quite nice and treat me like a little sister as well… besides that one worst memory I ever had with them is they argue in front of me and they want to divorce just because of small things happened around… and I am like a marriage consultant to them -.-… hmm nothing is perfect… same goes as human…

Hmm I’ve left out the most enjoyable things I had in Melbourne… which I have my own beauty consultant, I have my hair dresser, have my computer man and most of all I had the life that I can’t get in Malaysia :P…

Okay for now… will be sharing some thoughts in next essay again lol… well… can’t blame me for typing so much in the blog… it is means to share things all about me like what my blog topic is :P…

Thanks for reading my blog and I guess u should know something about me now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home