Saturday, January 15, 2005

A night that had spend with my families

Today is a beautiful day but I was pretty sad and moody… had 7 hours slept as I need to replenish my sleep after I had a sleepless week… last night I had been learning some HTML coding to keep myself occupied and I am trying to improve more in my blog…

Was checking out about the new features and things in the blog… but nothing really interesting to me… last night, I’ve found out that his nick in MSN was for me… and finally, I was blaming myself of being stupid and never realized it…

Whatever it is, no matter how things go, I hope he will be happy and enjoy whatever he is doing… maybe I was missing my dad too much and I had dream of my dad… in my dream my dad is still alive, we had fun to watch TV at home, cooking with my dad in the kitchen, and my dad teaching me about some useful Chinese herbs in the garden… we were having fun… but the dream never end and my housemate had woke me up :s…

I was hardly to catch some sleep last night, and I’ve called my eldest sister and we had a chatted on phone talking about our childhood times, about my nieces and nephew… about my cousins, and my closed relatives… and the final part is about our dad… and we cried on the phone and finally we hang up because we were too tired of crying…

After the sleep and dream and here I am to type my blog again… nothing much in my mind as I will share some of my memories in next blogs…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home