Saturday, January 15, 2005

My childhood

Hmm... This post will be sharing some memories about my childhood years… I can remember some of my childhood memories and I think is quite limited but I hope I will remember all these memories…

There are always sadness and happiness in my life… it’s ironic that we added lots of feelings when we are growing up… when we were small we will not think too much and everything seem to be easy come easy go… but when we grow up, we got to considers lot of things like responsible in life, towards families, friends, careers, relationships and everyone around us…

I had grown up from a poor family, mum and dad works hard to give us the best in life… every weekend, we will have a family gathering with my mum’s side family… we seldom contact my dad’s side family as they had a complicated family… I am close with my cousin brothers and cousin sisters from my mum’s side… we went to Pre School together, we spend all the weekends together, we attend the piano classes together…

Never forget the moment we had fun together, we love to play street fighters and love to play Mario brothers, every weekends all adults will gather to have some chats about their lives and family, while all the kids will start running all around and shouting here and there… grandma loves this environment as she will not feeling lonely like weekdays…

We love to sing and listen to lots of kids songs, the most I can remember are baa baa black sheep, twinkle twinkle little stars, color songs, old macdonald had a farm… those are some kids songs that I can remember… and guess what? I am listening and feeling the fun I had in my childhood years. :P, those songs are one of the method I use when I am feeling down… as I remember childhood years are always happier than what we are going through now…

Me and my cousins are just being naïve and cute when we are small… we used to play around at the playground… we loves balloons a lot… we had fun in the waterfalls, swimming pools, we went for ballet classes together, we attend drawing classes together… our weekend will always be the day we had fun…

We were pampered by all elderly in the family… we love all the concerts performance in school… we got supported by all the aunties and uncles… some of us will pretend as a tree, some will be prince, princess, monkey bears and so on… lots of character we used to performed…

We got lots of family functions such as full month for a baby, weddings, funerals, birthday parties… we always attend together and no matter how’s the function is, we will just have fun together… even in the funeral… there was once my great grandpa passed away and we were still small.. We didn’t think much and still having fun here and there, end up being punished by my aunty…

Talking about full month for a new born baby, I remember once where we had lots of red eggs to give out on the dining table… me, my elder sister, and 2 of my cousin brothers had a competition in eating eggs, we finish almost whole trays of eggs and we got scolded by grandma because they were busy making those eggs and we were busy eating those eggs lol….

When we came back from school we will always gather in grandma house, then we will take turn to shower, then will have lunch together, grandma’s cooking is really awesome… I miss it even until now... she can really cook well :P…

Years gone by and finally all adults doing great in their business and all cousins are apart because of further studies and some of them are living in the hostels… the gatherings are getting lesser and lesser, but we will never missed out the Chinese New Year, Father’s day, Mother’s day and some of the Christmas celebrations…

Wonder why I scare of dogs so much? There was once me and my cousins were having fun in the playground and one of our friend were injured and came to us, he was bitten by a dog… and since that my first reaction when I see a dog is RUN! Lol… and until now I am still scare of dogs… even they are cute -.-… I will not touch a dog unless their mouth are sealed or covered :P

Hmm.. I think most of my friends know I dun eat drumstick when I come to eating chicken right? :P… well well wince I was small my cousins love to eat drumstick and whenever we got family dinner we will never have enough drumstick and most of the time the drumstick is not well cooked enough… so I will never have the habit of eating drumstick… even until now… :P my housemates enjoy to eat the chicken with me as I will always let them enjoy the drumsticks :P

Basically those are my childhood years…I miss those moment a lot…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home