Saturday, January 15, 2005

Things I had done today

I little update about me today… been surfing for all the games to download… got myself a Mario game and bubble bobble… it helps me to kill my time…

Besides playing games, I’ve try to look for street fighters, but I couldn’t find it :s… my friend is helping me to find in CD format :P… after all the game stuffs, I’ve got myself to rest as I am having a bad diarrhea today :S….

Then I’ve type few essays and I think u can read it in my previous blogs… lol… well went out a while with Jason to had dinner and we had a walk on the beach, I couldn’t stay long outside because of my upset tummy…

I’m learning HTML coding at the moment, so bear with me if I have reply your message slow… I think you all must be complaining me for replying slow right? Anyway I am not in IRC chatting till I got myself to learn things I wanna learn, or I am extremely bored lol..

Hmm one thing I would like to mentioned, err pardon me if I mentioned before, but to know me better or if u really want to know me… I think I’ve trashed 90% of me in my blog while the other 10% is for myself lol… okay enjoy reading and hope u all will know me better :)

Basically those are things I’ve done in today… ta ta for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home