Monday, January 03, 2005

Sleeping soon

A blog before I sleep… hmmm I wonder if I am siao lol… well well got to know some friends form friendster and we are making fun of each other in MSN…

I was just crapping the whole night... been crapping with Ken, Regis gor and Taurus :P… well well… I think I am fall in love with sailor moon… I don’t know why I loves sailor moon out of sudden… hmmm… will be buying some sailor moon product soon…

My time is 409am at the moment… I feel like shower…. But is very quiet out there… who is still awake now??

I think sometimes craps a lot help me to reduce my stress and stop thinking of nonsense one… hmmm nothing goes right today :s my ym facing some problems as well… well!!! I won’t be thinking of it… problems come to me now! :x

Anyway I think I’ve finish crapping… I am wondering and wanna get some idea of tongue piercing... anyone? Any comment? Hmmm… I am not trying to abuse my body or trying to be a bad girl… but just give a try… will be ignore the ear holes and left to normal.. One in each ear :P..

Okay enough for here now will be chatting in MSN as I am delaying to reply them… tata

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 03, 2005 4:32:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    err err ain;t going to give any comment atm becoz i realized i share most of my sadness and siaoness but not my happiness here :P anyway that;s my life.. once again thansk for viewing my blog :)

     
  • At Monday, January 03, 2005 5:46:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    thansk blue!!! got ur comment.. well.. i should be fortunate becoz u hardly come onlien also can know me lol... anyway thansk and welcome :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home