Monday, January 03, 2005

Thank You very much

My heart can’t take it anymore… I need some rest…

I asked him how the song was and he said is nice… anyway I love the song and been repeating since yesterday…

I’ve put a sign at my door ‘please do not disturb’ and Chris is still keep knocking my door, finally he got scolded from me… I asked if he doesn’t understand do not disturb… he was really annoying and I don’t feel like seeing him at all…

What I’ve been doing the whole day? Been talking to Rica and her Bf, they asked me to go out but I am too tired to go out… anyway they swear a lot… I did swear a lot… but I swear when I am frustrated…

Everything had went wrong today, my comp, my life, friends, health, but one thing is still okay is I got a reply from him… at least he put a smile on my face…

I don’t know what am I thinking at the moment I got too much things to type in here but I am really tired… I need some rest now… good night my friends… thanks for all the messages, files, songs, and courage… and thanKs Shen Yee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home