Sunday, January 02, 2005

What am I thinking about?

Yay!!! Finally I’ve got my blog adjusted and rectified the spelling mistakes… well… what I’ve done today…. Let’s see… I slept in about my time 730am, woke up at 215pm… then I came online as I wanted to start to adjust my blog… hmm, please do leave your comment after you read my blog, I wonder if is better than before.

Once I got online got to chat with Jaja, Vincent, my cousins, Eline and few chatters… then I’ve change my nick to bubble^happy. Everyone starts following me to get their nicks changed.

Then I’ve played game with Jaja and after that we’ve got voice chat with Jaja and Eline… Eline got a sweet voice and Jaja can sings really well… the way Eline talk to us is like me and Jaja is a real couple… we called each other Lao Gong (husband) and Lao por ( wife) in IRC… it reminds me of the first anniversary with Ian…

Jaja had sung a song ‘love paradise’ and this is a nice song, she got to download and send to me… I’ve been repeating the same song since I started to adjust my blog… he was online a while after I online for like 40 minutes… then he is away now… been waiting for him as I wanted to share this song with him… I hope he will not reject…

When I went to the kitchen, I realized that I had wasted lots of foods… I’ve keep them in the fridge and I’ve forgotten about them kekekeke… anyway I will not waste any food anymore… I know there are lots of people been suffering without food and I am still wasting the food here :s…

Okay let me share the lyrics of the song here if you want the song, do message me and I’ll sent to u… u know where to get me right? *winks*

*You're always on my mind

All day just all the time

You're everything to me

Brightest star to let me see

You touch me in my dreams

We kiss in every scene

I pray to be with you

through rain and shiny days*

#I'll love you Till I die

Deep as sea Wide as sky

The beauty of our love paints rainbows

Everywhere we go

Need you all my life

You're my hope You're my pride

In your arms I find my heaven

In your eyes my sea and sky

May life be our love paradise#

Hmm... actually there are lots of things I want to type earlier but I can’t think of any at the moment as I am feeling tired and sleepy… will try to get some sleep soon…

Once again Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home