Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year

This beginning of the New Year is a bit different... lots of people tries to talk to me as they want me to be their listener...

Well... wise is one of the chatter that tells me all her problems... I am a bit tired of advising her because she will come out with any reason whenever I tell my opinion... :x
then Ken had mesg me and he is facing some problems in his love life too... and besides that there are some friends that I dun normally chat much had mesg me....

Anyway I got no mood to chat actually so I dun really chat much... I’ve told Ken that I can't sleep and maybe I am waiting for him to get online...

And not more than 5 minutes he came online! I was shock! My heart beat very fast out of sudden *^_^*.... anyway I was in away mode and I changed to online mode... then we had few lines chat... even though is still a few lines chat I feel very happy already :P
is this power of love? Lol I guess so... anyway I can sleep now :P as I know he is home already :) good night everyone :P wish me have a sweet dream :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home