Monday, January 03, 2005

Frustrated

Damn! My blog is in the mess now!!! Grrrr!!! I am so useless! Can’t even take care of my blog!!! Stupid!!! After 40++ blogs I realized that I can do some setting on the time zone…

So last night I’ve got my time zone changed… unfortunately I dunno what time zone they had come out today!!!! My time is only 256pm but the blog had come out the time as 956pm!!! Wtf! :S…

I am damn frustrated now! Anyway sorry for the inconvenience caused… I know some of u read my blog based on the date and time one :s… sorry :s….

after a few changes I think the blog went back to the normal date but not the normal time... Sorry for the inconvenience :s

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 03, 2005 1:03:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    Hmm Chian, the first blog is MY December and that is the first blog i started when i start blogging that day... 21st dec.. once u log in to this webby the top on eis the latest one... i can;t do anything with it.. i mean i can't get to put the old blog on top... i dunno y... anyway thanks for stopping by

     

Post a Comment

<< Home