Sunday, January 02, 2005

Never waste my time to wait

Tears are flowing from my eyes… yes, I am crying for nothing again… I am sending the song to him… was waiting for him to come home when he reach other is around 217am… (1117pm Malaysia time)

While sending him the song I am reviewing the lyrics again and I realized the last part is not belong to me and him anymore :s… May life be our love paradise… I am worried if he will not talk to me anymore because of this song… :s…

Still waiting for the song to finish and I will be resting… I think my wound causing the fever… will be seeing doctor on tomorrow… I am feeling pain and weak now… but I got to wait till the song finish…

I keep checking if he is back from msn… and finally once he changes his msn mode to online mode, I asked if he is there and he replied yes, and I asked if I can sent him a song, he asked me what song and I said love paradise by Kelly Chen, then he said okay.. And now I am sending him the song… do u know what is my feeling now?... I am feeling happy because is not wasted to wait till he is backing home and send him the song, I am feeling worried because I scared he will not talk to me anymore… I am feeling sad because I feel like we can’t share the song anymore… and I am feeling sick and tired now…

He may be in bad mood because Liverpool had lose to Chelsea… he is a Liverpool fans… and I guess he just back home from football or he might be going out soon to watch football match… well this is what I guess only as I never even asked him yet…

Sj asked if I awaiting any respond from him after the song or not… I replied no… I don’t expect anything from him… I am not qualified to expect anything from him anymore… and I hope he will keep the song because I believe he might like this song… anyway I should have prepare for the worst, that he might be delete the song because he doesn’t want me to express anything anymore? I don’t know everything leave it to him…

Transfer of "³¯¼zµY - Love Paradise.mp3" is complete.

Finally the song had transferred complete… time to bed now… I am listening to the song; hope he will like the song… good night…

Missing him so much… there is just a feeling that I can’t express by the words…

Jaja just told me this song been introduce by Sky jie jie one… she called Sky jie jie kyky… I used to call him kyky… I hope I will have a chance to call him kyky…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home