Sunday, January 02, 2005

What's in my mind at the moment

Just got myself some watermelon and Milo snacks… I feel like crying at the moment… I’ve ask Jaja to sing the song with me… she sing one line and I sing another… and we’ve completed the whole song in #my.fm…

I am still waiting for him to come home and I wish to share the song with him… the whole song is just whatever I wish to express to him… he is always in my mind, all day and all the time…

I’m feeling sick and tired maybe I’ve been stayed up late for this few days… never been really rest well for the last December…

A quick review of the whole year of 2004… I’ve graduated in October 2004, I’ve quitted a underground radio from Dalnet… got to know lots of new friends… my kai gor had passed away in last year… been through few relationships in last year… the best memory with Violet and Kevin… been through some hard times in South Yarra while living with Meng… mum got married again… been through all the celebrations alone with friends for 3 years… my stupid computer been down for almost every month, finally the HDD spoilt in November :P and last but not least the most unforgettable memory is the 3 months relationship with Ian…

Basically those are the memories that I remember from year 2004, I’ve make the wish upon the stars… will keep all those wishes in the heart, because whenever u tell out the wish, it will not come true… will tell u all in end of 2005 whether my wishes come true or not

I’ve more and more prejudice to Chris… he is really annoying :s… today I’ve locked myself in the room for the whole day again… I don’t feel like talking or seeing anyone today… Duc had asked me to go out with him to a gathering, but I am too tired and sick to go out… Chris came and asked me lots of nonsense today… when he tried to borrow a DVD from me he was like is a MUST to borrow to him like that… and I hate those attitude the most :s… anyway I hate him more now.. I don’t know why…

Oh ya I would like to thanks Sj for the emails… thanks a lot… anyway I would say give a chance to yourself and the ‘someone’ as long as u are happy with it… we don’t invite love, love come anytime… cherish and treasure anyone who is around u… I know someone got to say the same thing to me… but seriously… Duc is a nice guy but he deserve to a better girl… definitely not me… normally the bf is handsome, the gf will be ugly and if the gf is pretty the bf will be ugly… so nothing is perfect in this world :x

Hmm… I think I will watch some movies while waiting for him to online… no matter what, thanks for reading my blog again… I know some of u read it everyday… and there is even someone told me that my blog is like a entertainment for him… gosh… don’t ever take my life as any entertainment okay? :P u know who u are while u r reading until here… lol…

Thanks mum, I know Justin had told u about my blog and I know u went through my blog as well… if u can’t contact me, please check my updates here :P… I’ve told aunty Irene about my plan, she is asking me to move to Sydney, but I am not sure yet as I prefer Melbourne than Sydney… will let u know the further decision soon…

Thanks to all my cousins and friends… thanks for supporting my blog :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home